OASE BioSmart 10000 Flow-Through Filter
The BioSmart 10000 is a multi-stage mechanical and biological filtration system in a compact package, designed for medium ponds or for ponds with moderate biological load (some fish).
During biological filtration, the water is channeled through a series of filter foams that create a special environment by allowing the settling of beneficial bacteria. During this stage, harmful ammonia and nitrites are converted to nitrates, which support plant life in the pond. BioSmart 10000 features a built-in cleaning mechanism that does not require removal of the filter foams during maintenance.
- Suitable for ponds up to 36 m
- Additional oxygen enrichment through special water channeling
- Cleaning handles for convenient maintenance
- Including displays for pollutant level and water temperature
- Sludge drain for easy removal of coarse debris
- Easy to conceal; the filter can be recessed into the ground to 1/3 of its height
- Optimally matched to the OASE AquaMax filter and watercourse pumps
- Limited Warranty: 3 years
- Effective Pond Size: up to 10000 gal. (without fish)
- Recommended Pump Capacity: 1600 gph (min) to 3000 gph (max)
- Intake Connection: 1 1/2" threaded female (2 x)
- Tubing Connector (intake): 1", 1 1/4", 1 1/2"
- Outlet Connection: 3" (via Adapter Ring)
- Sludge Drain Connection: 2"
- Filter Foams: 9 (4x Red, 4x Blue, 1x Green)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 30" x 22" x 16"
- Limited Warranty: 3 Years