Micro 1/2" x 100' Emitter Tube (12" Emitter Spacing)
With higher water costs in our future, it makes more sense than ever to use inline tubing in suitable landscape applications. Drip In PC is both an effective and economical choice for at-grade installations.
This pressure compensating dripline delivers water precisely and evenly to plant root zones from beginning to end of the tubing run. Rugged, lightweight and flexible, Drip In PC is also highly clog resistant thanks to its labyrinth type, turbulent flow design. Manufactured of the highest quality resins and under strict quality control standards, this brown tubing will blend into the landscape and deliver years of reliable service.Features & Benefits:
- Built-in Emitters - Deliver precise water application directly to the root zone
- Fully Pressure-compensating from 15 - 60 PSI - The pressure compensating design makes it ideal for slopes, high wind areas and areas with limited water supply or low pressure
- High Uniformity - Proven, dependable pressure compensating Drip In emitters deliver uniform, precise emitter discharge rates with exceptionally low variability
- Keeps Water Off Hardscapes - Preventing unsightly water stains
- Inside diameter of .620" and outside diameter of .710"
- Drippers spaced 12" apart and deliver 1 gallon per hour each
- Ideal water pressure is from 15 to 60 PSI
- Recommended filtration is 120-150 mesh
- Maximum flow rate 200 gallons per hour
- Maximum lateral length: 240' at 25 PSI
- All our barbed fittings for 1/2" poly pipe will fit