DAB Nova 180 MNA Submersible Pump
DAB Nova is a submersible pump for draining clear water in domestic and residential environments. Completely redesigned in 2019 for the forty years of sales, it is now even more durable, reliable, and ergonomic in use. Nova can also be used for emptying tanks or cisterns.
CONSTRUCTION FEATURES OF THE PUMP The pump body, the impeller and the suction grille are in technopolymer. Robust and reliable with triple sealing in oil bath. The pump allows the suction of the liquid up to the minimum level of 10 mm and the possibility of dry operation up to 1 minute.
CONSTRUCTION FEATURES OF THE MOTOR Continuous duty asynchronous submersible motor. Stator inserted in a hermetic stainless steel casing and rotor mounted on oversized ball bearings. Thermal protection incorporated in all single-phase versions. The motor is in AISI 304 stainless steel and the shaft is in AISI 431 steel for greater resistance to corrosive attacks.
- Flow rate minimum and maximum: from 4.40 gal/min to 70.45 gal/min (1 m3/h to 16 m3/h)
- Head up to: 33.5 ft (10.2 m)
- Maximum immersion depth: 23.0 ft (7 m)
- P1 Max: 0.3 kW
- P2 Nominal: 0.1 kW (0.2 HP)
- Type of pumped liquid: clear water or rainwater
- Free passage: 5 mm or 10 mm (depending on the model)
- Minimum intake level: 8mm
Supported liquid temperature min. and max.:
from 0 +35 for domestic use
from 0 +50 for other use
- Class of protection: IP 68
- Motor insulation class: F
- Impeller construction material(s): technopolimer
- Single phase power input: 115V 60 Hz
- Possible type of installation: fixed or portable in a vertical position