DAB Esybox Mini 3 - Automatic Booster System w/ Inverter
The DAB E.sybox Mini 3 is an integrated system for water pressure boosting in domestic and residential applications. Consists of self-priming multistage pump, electronics for control and management, pressure and flow sensors, a high-resolution LCD display and integrated 1 litre expansion tank.
E.sybox Mini 3 uses the most advanced DAB technologies to enable constant pressure according to the demand and thus an optimization of energy consumption.
Suitable for use with potable water, in domestic systems and gardening applications. The new 3-rotor model ensures further noise reduction and energy consumption. Managing the water pressure in your home has never been so simple and quiet.
- ENERGY SAVING: Guarantees the comforts and savings of constant pressure (Set Point adjustable from 1 to 5.5 bar) in the system and up to 175 dollars a year* savings on energy bills thanks to the inverter technology..
- CONSTANT PRESSURE: Thanks to inverter technology, once you have set the desired pressure, E.sybox Mini 3 maintains a constant pressure to all the water outlets served.
- ULTRA LOW NOISE: The special water cooled motor, the inverter, the sound absorbing hulls, and the anti-vibration legs make the E.sybox Mini 3 booster set the second quietest booster pump on the market after its big brother E.sybox.
- EASY TO USE: LCD 70 x 40 mm high-resolution screen, adjustable to adapt the readability at various installations. The intuitive interface gives access to all the system information and the main settings depending on the specific application.
- COMPACT DESIGN: The new component architecture and ergonomic design make E.sybox Mini 3 so compact that it can be installed in any environment, even under the kitchen sink.
- INTEGRATED - ALL IN 1: Once the suction and delivery pipes are connected, e.sybox mini3 doesnt require any additional components for its installation and operation.
OPERATING RANGE: Flow rate up to 80l/min; head up to 55m
PUMPED LIQUID: Clean, free from solids or abrasive substances, non viscous, non aggressive, non crystallized and not chemically neutral
LIQUID TEMPERATURE RANGE:
From 0C to + 35C for domestic use and
From 0C + 40C for other uses
MAXIMUM SUCTION DEPTH: 8 meters
MAXIMUM AMBIENT TEMPERATURE: +50C
MAXIMUM WORKING PRESSURE: 7,5 bar (750 kPa)
MOTOR PROTECTION: IPX4
INSULATION CLASS: F