DAB Esybox Diver - 7" Multi-Stage Submersible Pump w/ Variable Frequency Drive
7" multi-stage electronic pump with variable frequency drive for clean water designed for use in wells, cisterns or tanks. Usable submerged, partially submerged or on the surface (with the appropriate accessory). It is suitable for pressurization, reuse of rainwater and activities. gardening and irrigation in domestic and residential environments. The pump can also be installed horizontally. Equipped with PLC (PowerLine Communication) and Wi-Fi technology. If combined with an identical pump two Esydivers can work in twin mode one in place of the other or in support mode when the system requests are higher than what can be supplied by a single pump. Available in version X with 1 union and kit X which includes the 3.3 ft / 1 meter suction pipe and float to prevent the suction of impurities from the bottom. The entire pump is IP 68 certified. With the DOC68 accessory (supplied separately) it becomes an IP 68 surface pump to be used under the leaf.
- Flow rate maximum: 31.7 gpm (7.2 m3/h)
- Head up to: 180 ft (55 m)
- Maximum immersion depth: 39 ft (12 m) standard version
- Type of pumped liquid : Clean, free from solid or abrasive substances, non-viscous, non-aggressive, non-crystallized and chemically neutral.
- Free passage: 0.08" (2 mm)
- Minimum suction depth: 4.33" (110 mm)
- Minimum level of water: 1.38" (35 mm)
- Liquid temperature range: from 32F to 131F (+0C to +55C)
- Minimum and maximum ambient temperature: < 32F to 122F (0C / +50C)
- Maximum immersion depth: 49 ft (15 m)
- Adjustable constant pressure: Pre-set 43 psi, adjustable from 14 to 80 psi (pre-set 3 bar, adjustable from 1 to 5,5 bar)
- Outlet connection: Threated 1" 1/4 NPT
- Pump maximum diameter: 185 mm
- Impeller/s material: Technopolymer / AISI 304 Stainless steel
- Maximum number of starts: 60/h
- Protection class: IP 68
- Non-stop service: Yes
- Motor insulation class: F
- Power cable and plug: 49 ft (15 m) with NEMA 6/15P plug
- Single phase power input: 230 V 50/60 Hz
- Possible type of installation: Fixed, horizontal or vertical. Submerged or semi-submerged. It can be installed on the surface, under the water level, or outside in a vertical position with the DOC68 accessory (supplied separately).
Special versions on request: X version with threaded inlet for Floating Intake hose.