BioTec Screenmatic 2 18000
This advanced, innovative filter offers automatic debris separation using the self-cleaning screen, which separates coarse debris and deposits it in the cleaning tray for easy removal. The BioTec ScreenMatic2now has a double-sealed motor and a reinforced screen for an extended service life. The larger sludge basket has been redesigned for greater convenience in the collection and removal of large debris - resulting in reduced contamination of pond water. It prevents sludge water from leaking back into the filter chamber. This filter is eco-friendly - it provides a sizable surface for the settlement of beneficial bacteria. The BioTec ScreenMatic2boasts a bottom drain for easy flushing of the filter.
- Double-sealed motor and a reinforced screen for an extended service life.
- New foam design and optimized water level control ensure longer filter service life, improved filtration, and reduced maintenance.
- Intelligent cleaning sensors w/LED indicator detect the pollutant level and automatically activate the screen.
- Optimized water distributors ensure an ideal water flow over a broad range of pumps- no clogging.
- Rubberized separator lip separates out large debris for better filtration.
- Includes a brush for easy cleaning of the belt filter.
- Features storm-safe fastening clips on each lid ensure safety during heavy winds.
- Effective Pond Size: up to 18000 gal. (without fish)
- Recommended Pump Capacity: 1600 gph (min) to 4000 gph (max)
- Intake Connection: 1 1/2" threaded female
- Tubing Connector (intake): 1", 1 1/4", 1 1/2"
Outlet Connection: 2"
- Sludge Drain Connection: 2"
- Filter Foams: 16 (8x Red, 8x Blue)
- Power Cable Length: 7' (primary), 16' (secondary)
- Power Consumption: 5W
- Power Requirement: 120V / 60Hz
- Dimensions: (L x W x H): 31" x 23" x 21.5"
- Limited Warranty: 3 years