Skip to content
November 8, 2022
How to Prevent a Frozen Septic System During Winter
- Pump out your septic on a regular basis.
- Remove trees and other hardwood plants over or near your septic system. Roots could penetrate your system and block the normal flow of the wastewater.
- Dispose your waste properly.
- Without bacteria, there is no wastewater treatment. Use eco-friendly cleaner instead of harsh chemicals.
- Refrain from driving over or building any structure over the septic system.
- Place a good layer of mulch over your septic if your system is prone to freezing.
Added to your cart:
** total_quantity ** | ** unit_price ** / ** unit_measure **
Leave a comment