Wisy SlimRain 100 Horizontal Rainwater Filter
The SlimRain 100 is a space-saving and economical rainwater pre-tank filter designed to filter out particulates larger than 900 microns (0.9 mm / 0.035 in). This unit has been designed for installation in horizontal pipe runs. The minimal difference between the rainwater inlet and overflow outlet makes the filter an ideal option when elevations are strict. The filter can be installed in the access shaft of the rainwater storage tank.
The WISY SlimRain 100 is furnished with polyethylene filter housing and a removable stainless steel filter insert with 900-micron mesh. The filter separates leaves, moss, insects, and other coarse materials larger than 900 microns. After the water is filtered, it exists the housing through the bottom clean water outlet.
- Maximum Roof Collection Area: 2,150 SF
- Maximum Flow Rate: 66 GPM
- Filter Mesh Size: 900 Microns (0.9 mm / 0.035 in)
- Inlet Diameter: 4"
- Overflow Outlet Diameter: 4"
- Clean Water Outlet Diameter: 4"
- Elevation Difference of Inlet and Overflow Outlet: 2"
- Total Length: 20"
- Filter Body Length: 14.5"
- Width: 6"
- Height: 14"
- Color: Blue
- Efficiency Rating: >97%
- Common Pipe used for Connection: 4" S&D 35 Pipe
- Maintenance Inspect: 2-3 times per year