OASE Filtoclear PRO 3000 Pressurized Pond Filter w/18w UV Lamp
The FiltoClear pressure filter is a compact all-in-one pond filtration system with the fastest and most convenient cleaning mechanism on the market. The FiltoClear system includes a built-in UV Clarifier with bypass for optimal efficiency at low power usage. The built-in cleaning mechanism makes filter maintenance possible in a matter of minutes. FiltoClear systems can be installed unobtrusively by burying up to 2/3 of the filter below ground.
BUILT IN UV-CLARIFIER
The built-in UV-Clarifier makes the FiltoClear Pressure Filter your all in one filtration solution. From the moment you add the filter to your pond the UV-Clarifier starts flocculating (clumping) microscopic green algae, which then can be removed very easily by the filter.
Pressurized filters allow for the use of Waterfalls or Watercourses in your backyard pond. This feature allows you to have all the necessary components for sustaining life in your pond while allowing you to use only one pond pump and filter to reach your waterfall.
EASY CLEANING MECHANISM
With a simple rotation of the cleaning switch and a few pulls on the cleaning handle will easily and effectively remove trapped debris inside the filter, without ever getting your hands dirty.
An Eco Fee has been applied to this product. For more info, visit the Light Recycle info page
- UV Lamp: 18W
- Effective Pond Size: up to 3000 gal. (without fish)
- Recommended Pump Capacity: 2000 gph (min)
- Max. Input Pressure: 7.25 psi (16')
- Intake Connection: 2" threaded male
- Outlet Connection: 2" threaded male
- Cleaning Connection: 2" threaded male
- Tubing Connector: 1 1/2", 2" and SCH 40 (3x)
- Power Cable Length: 15'
- Power Consumption: 22W
- Power Requirement: 110V / 60Hz
- Regulatory Listing: CSA (Canada, US)
- Dimensions (D x H): 15" x 20"
- Limited Warranty: 2 Years