Acuva Eco NX-Silver UV-LED Water Purifier w/ Smart Faucet (DC Power)
The Eco NX-Silver UV-LED water purification system is a compact and economical system that is ideally suited for single faucet applications, ice-makers, and water fountain upgrades. It fits easily under your sink in your home, cottage, RV and boat, and provides safe drinking water that is convenient, low maintenance and environmentally friendly.
Acuva’s water disinfection systems take water purification to the next level of efficiency and convenience by utilizing two well-established and proven technologies: UVC disinfection and UVC-LEDs. Using patented Intensebeam technology, Eco NX-Silver exposes harmful microorganisms such as bacteria and other pathogens to the UV dose recommended by the NSF (National Sanitation Foundation) standard.
The Eco NX-Silver water purification system is powered by 12V DC – either directly or via 110V to 240V AC (using a power adapter). The Eco NX-Silver operates on-demand, meaning its internal flow sensor will activate UV-LEDs only when water is flowing through the system, improving energy efficiency and extending the life-time of the system.
- Provides 1.2 liters per minute (0.3 gallons).
- 72,000 liters of water dispensed in its lifetime (can last up to 10 years depending on usage).
- High-quality polymer body casing.
- Stainless steel reactor inside for UV-LED disinfection.
- Chemical-free, mercury-free.
- Point-of-Use system for RVs, campers, and tiny houses.
- NSF/ANSI 55 Class 'B' and NSF/ANSI 372 certified by IAPMO R&T
- Certification: NSF/ANSI-55 Class “B” and NSF/ANSI 372
- Dose Delivery: >16 mJ/cm²
- Water Inlet Fitting: ¼” OD Push-to-Connect
- Water Outlet Fitting: ¼” OD Push-to-Connect
- Power Consumption (Active): Approx. 14.0W
- Power Consumption (Standby): Approx. 0.1W
- Maximum Water Temperature: 40ºC
- Maximum Working Pressure: 100 PSI
- Minimum Working Pressure: 12 PSI
- LED Life-time: 1,000 hr (on demand)
- Maximum Ambient Relative Humidity: 70%